poweroftheistari
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus lvl 50 hunter

2 posters

Go down

Nexus lvl 50 hunter Empty Nexus lvl 50 hunter

Post  Nexus Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Your name / Your age : Nicolas / 28

Nationality : Greek

Your level / class : 50 / hunter

Your profession : Tailor, explorer , forester (GM in all of them )

Which time you can play the game : late in the evening, and of course any time in weekends

How you play your class/why did you choose it ? : I play agressivly , i kill everyone in front of me lol! . My 1 and only rule is to do my job as a hunter in a felowship without messing up in others feet. I have chosen to be a hunter because my favorite character in lord of the rings trilogy was Legolas.

What can you bring to us :nice question, i think the answer is an experienced hunter as i have played the game from the first moment it came out...

Are you willing to do dayly/weekly raids : are u joking ? Very Happy I love you raids

Your old kinship and why did you leave it : my old kindship was leggends of middle earth. I left the kin because as it is now has nothing to do with the purposes it had when it was created, to help and play with other teammates without underestimating the importance of anyone .Unfortunately now my ex kin has been reduced to a bunch of people ( i mean the officers) who care only for them selves and nothing more...

Can you use vent/Do you have a microphone ? : hm , i must confess i ont know what "vent" is Embarassed / yes i have a mic

Anyone you know in our kinship who can vouch for you : gretolas

Nexus

Back to top Go down

Nexus lvl 50 hunter Empty Re: Nexus lvl 50 hunter

Post  Sandstorm Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:35 am

thanks for the app. mate - will check it out wit my officers and have a word wit them.As we are pretty closed to hunter applications atm i cant promise anything but Smile still will let u know

Sandstorm
Admin

http://poweroftheistari.team-forum.net

Back to top Go down